Yard Resource LLC is a veteran-owned lawn care company based in Pittsfield Township, Michigan. We provide lawn fertilization and turf pest management services to residential clients in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area. Our related services include core aeration and overseeding. Mowing is available to fertilization customers.
Owner/operator Greg Gozzard is a certified commercial pesticide applicator in Michigan and Ohio. Yard Resource LLC is a licensed pesticide application business in the states of Michigan and Ohio. Greg is also a Certified Lawn Care Manager by the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
Q. What are the advantages of having Yard Resource service your property versus a large company?
- Greg, the owner, does 100% of the work
- More time spent on your property during applications and visits between applications equals better results
- Being debt-free with low overhead means better pricing for customers
- Greg is always available to talk to customers before or after their service and is just a text or phone call away whenever a question or concern arises
- More flexibility to schedule around your lawn maintenance company
Q. What is Greg's background?
A. After spending 3 years in the Army, Greg earned bachelors and masters degrees in music and taught for 34 years. In lawn care, he is just as committed to learning. Greg has/is:
- Completed numerous in-person and online classes and seminars including: Michigan State University Turf School, Michigan Turfgrass Association Turfgrass Conference, Ohio Turfgrass Association Turfgrass Conference, Advanced Turf Solutions, and Certified Training Institute
- A growing library of industry-related books and apps
- BEST Approved in Ohio as a result of taking 9 turfgrass-related courses and successfully passing exams for each
- Greg is a Certified Lawn Care Manager by the National Association of Landscape Professionals having successfully completed coursework through the University of Georgia
Q. Do I have to sign a contract?
A. No, there are no contracts. Customers may pay for the season in advance; however, they may cancel service at any time and receive a refund for any remaining applications.
Q. What can the property owner do to help achieve the best results in cooperation with the lawn care company?
A. Following each service, customers will receive an Application Record with specific instructions which must be followed for the product to work effectively. For general information on irrigation, mowing, and more, please visit the Turf Tips page.
Q. Is the work guaranteed?
A. Greg will do whatever it takes to address all customer concerns. If a customer is still not satisfied, a refund will be issued for the most recent service.